At Amarex, we impact the world and make a difference in the lives of patients by working on ground-breaking products. Each team member contributes to our mission of expediting access to safe and effective clinical products. Whether your background is in life sciences, business, medicine, computer science, human resources, statistics or mathematics, we have several opportunities for you to expand your career and be a part of something big.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
Our paid internship program provides valuable experiences for students and recent graduates. As an Amarex intern, you receive hands-on training, connect with professionals in your field, strengthen your resume, and gain insight into your interests and abilities.
We value our interns for bringing innovative ideas and fresh problem-solving solutions to Amarex through their novel experiences, specialized skill sets and unique strengths. We are proud to support students and recent graduates in our local community and to promote local workforce development.
Internships are available in the following departments:
- Clinical Development
- Clinical Operations
- Data Management
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
- Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Start date: June 6, 2022
- End date: August 12, 2022
- Working hours are 8:30-5:00 M-F with a 30-minute lunch break.
- July 4th is a paid holiday
- Bi-weekly pay begins 06/17/2022
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and have proper documentation to support this authorization prior to the first day of the internship.
To submit your CV for consideration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Montgomery College and Amarex have teamed up to provide an introduction into the career development of clinical project management in the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
This course is for you, if you:
- Want to learn basic project management skills and how they can apply to the drug development process, especially in the management of clinical trials
- Are looking for a career in the clinical development industry but are not familiar or experienced with specific technical tasks involved in clinical trial management
This course provides:
- The knowledge to work through the various aspects of clinical trial projects with special focus on the need to anticipate, understand and implement detailed project management activities proactively
- Understanding of a highly detailed and fully developed clinical trial management project
- Industry expert-led discussions via case studies and mock clinical trial projects to train you in the practical aspects of clinical projects, helping to assure a successful clinical project management career
With an increasing number of clinical trials conducted to satisfy FDA requirements for marketing approval of all biomedical products, demand for clinical trial professionals is on the rise. However, very few programs provide comprehensive education in all major components of clinical projects.
This 39-hour program consists of four modules that provide training in the following areas:
- Clinical protocol development
- Regulatory processes
- Clinical site selection, training and management
- Clinical monitoring
- Safety monitoring
- Data management
- Statistical analysis of clinical data
- Human subject protection and ethics
Program Director, Management and Leadership
+1 240 567 3828
Book a meeting or send us a message to talk to one of our experts.